Creamy Asparagus and prawns Pasta, an easy recipe to prepare. The delicious asparagus cream that wraps the pasta. The smell of the sea and the color of the prawns complete this recipe.
Creamy asparagus and prawns pasta
Eating pasta is good, if the recipe also contains vegetables and fish even better. Creamy asparagus and prawns pasta is a simple recipe even for beginners. Eventually you’ll look like one talented chef.
You need a package of good pasta, fresh asparagus and king prawns. Can you already smell the scent in the air? Well let’s start preparing our recipe. You will need a blender to make the asparagus cream.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Don't miss our recipes, tips and curiosities
- Wash the asparagus under running water.
- Eliminate the white part of the stem, which is harder, and scrape the asparagus to eliminate the bitter taste.
- Cut off the tips and set aside. Cut the remaining stem into slices and cook in a pan with a clove of garlic and olive oil.
- Add a glass of wine and cook for 10 minutes with the lid on.
- At the end, blend to obtain the aspragus cream.
- In the same pan, cook the asparagus tips for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the cleaned prawns without intestines. Cook for two minutes on each side.
- Cook the pasta in abundant salted water.
- At the end season with the cream of asparagus, prawns and asparagus tips.
You can add some pepper and shell the prawns before serving.
You can choose short pasta as in our case, or long pasta such as spaghetti, linguine, tagliatelle. After all this as they say in Italy: Buno appetito