Beer rye bread recipe, simple and nutritious. Black bread typical of cold countries where rye is grown. Rye bread has a high content of vitamine and mineral salts (calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron and potassium). Rich in fibers create a sense of satiety that will make you eat less food.
Beer Rye Bread Recipe
250 grams of rye flour
250 grams of whole wheat flour
about 250 ml of beer
25 grams brewer’s yeast
15 grams of salt
- Heat the beer slightly (warm), turn off the heat and dissolve the yeast.
- Add one spoon + 1/2 of cumin seeds.
- Combine rye flour, whole wheat flour and salt on a pastry board. Pour the liquid mixture in the center: yeast, beer and cumin seeds.
- Begin to knead. Add more water (warm), if necessary, until it forms a solid dough to form a taut, round or oval loaf.
- Place it in a bowl, making a cross cut and cover bowl with plastic wrap. Let it rise in a warm place until doubled.
- Shape the bread and make incisions on the surface. Place it on the baking sheet. Let rise in warm place about 1 hour
- and then bake at 400 degrees F (205 degrees C) for 60 minutes